[Po4a-devel] Addendum.es and Vim txt files

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:23:19 UTC 2009

Hello:

I submitted today the update for po4a/po/pod/es.po, BTS 554771, and I
wanted to ask if somebody with access to the sources could please put my
name and email on the addendum.es file as second translator. I would
also like to maintain the po's in po4a, so please contact me whenever
these are modified to offer a timely update.

On the other hand, last time I wrote to this mail list it seemed that
the problem with how po4a handled vim's help files was solved on Nicolas
side (judging by what he sent to me on the basis of the fixes).
My questions are: Will those fixes get to the next release? Are they
already available in any form? Nicolas commented on the possibility of
using the fixes without building from sources. In case the later is not
possible, when is next the po4a coming out?

Just out of curiosity, and to know at which point of the translation
project I'll have to re-order the git repository to make it more
suitable for po4a.

Thanks.
Omar Campagne