[Po4a-devel] error parsing document header

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Mon Oct 1 12:51:04 UTC 2012

Hi!

> I was wrong, we need text width; I checked in some commits to use
> Unicode::GCString if available, thanks to both of you for the help.
> The downside is that there is one new string in PO files.

For me, it failed with:
po4a::text: Detection of two line titles failed at
target/original/src/introduction/index.asciidoc:3
Install the Unicode::GCString module!

(so "use if available" doesn't seem to work?)

I installed it from CPAN, and still get the same message.

I currently run po4a using PERLLIB pointing to my own copy pf po4a.
I tried copying the lib/ part of GCString into the same location, but
that didn't work either.

As you may recognize I'm not that used to Perl :-)

Any pointers?

/anders