[Po4a-devel] error parsing document header

Thomas Blein tblein at tblein.eu
Mon Oct 1 13:01:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

Le lundi 01 oct. 2012 à 14:51:04 (+0200), Anders Nawroth a écrit :
> I installed it from CPAN, and still get the same message.

> As you may recognize I'm not that used to Perl :-)

I was not so used to Perl and it still a mess for me to install a
package from CPAN. Therefore I used the Debian package for it:
libunicode-linebreak-perl.
Only draw back not available in squeeze, but you can found it in the
backports repository, or for Wheezy and sid.

I do not know if it is package for the other distributions and
how.

I hope it helped you.

Thomas