[Po4a-devel] Simplified Chinese translation for po4a

hottea hot123tea123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:51:55 UTC 2013

hi,
dear all.
I'm not sure if I have join this mail list. I don't know how to join as there isn't a how-to on the website. I hope you can receive my email.
I found po4a when doing some translation, and found that there's not a complete Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, so I do the work. I create a project on transifex, a localization platform, see www.transifex.com/projects/p/po4a-translation. I wonder how could I see the final result? Where are the translation installed?
If you're interested in the Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, please join the language team on transifex.com, you can also request language on transifex.
-----
send from hottea's openSUSE