[Po4a-devel] a small question about translation

hottea hot123tea123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:00:52 UTC 2013

hi,
I'm trying to translation po4a to Simplified Chinese, and there is a
small question when I do the work. I could not get the meaning of this
sentence:

The po4a (PO for anything) project goal is to ease translations (and
more interestingly, the maintenance of translations) using gettext tools
on areas where they were not expected like documentation.

What does "where they were not expected like documentation" ? Does it
mean gettext tools are not good at documentation translation? I don't
usually meet this, so I'm so familiar with it.