[Po4a-devel] Where does the debian package live?

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Wed Jun 18 20:49:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

I wanted to help a bit merging some of the bugs that are pending, and
I cannot find the debian package source anymore. It seems to me that
the upstream source is here:
svn+ssh://mquinson@scm.alioth.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk

And the PTS says that the package is here:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk

but as far as I can tell, there is the same content in both svn roots.
That could be easily explained by the fact that scm.alioth.debian.org
and svn.debian.org are the same machine :)

It becomes funny because there is no debian/ in this repository. It
got removed on  by Denis in a commit stating:
  Drop debian/ directory

  It is now managed in an external git repository, see
   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/po4a.git

And then, in that git repo, there is no activity since 2012-10-20
while v0.45 was uploaded on 2013-08-21.

Denis, did you forget to push some changes or even to commit some stuff?
Or am I just too tired to read it right?

Thanks for your help,
Mt.

--
Only when you have actually done something which is wrong can you actually
go about doing things correctly.