[Po4a-devel] Support for SVG files?

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:24:26 UTC 2014

Hi

Denis, before all, THANK YOU! At final, haven't problem with po4a, but yes
with my draw. It is very complex and with a lot of trash between the many
releases. I sent all texts to a new layer, copied and pasted in a new file
and did the extraction, translation and reintegration.... Works fine! \o/

Now i definitively have a way to maintain the translation.

Congratz to po4a team by your excelent app!

Best regards,
Claudio