[Po4a-devel] po4a IRC channel on OFTC

chals chals at chalsattack.com
Sat May 17 15:37:52 UTC 2014

Hi again,

My name is Carlos Zuferri. First of all, congratulations for the great
software. I know that it sounds like a common place, but I have been
using po4a for four years now and it is really great.

And please CC me as I am not subscribed to your mailing list.

A couple of days ago, I joined the #po4a channel on OFTC because a
friend of mine, ralph, told me that he had been the only user in that
channel for quite some time. Now we are three po4a users in there,
mostly idling, and we are curious to know whether the channel is still
officially supported or not.

This is just a matter of curiosity, so not a big deal. We wouldn't
like the channel to be/appear as "dead" so we intend to continue there
even if idling...

I hope the irc channel has not been abandoned. Thank you very much for
your feedback on this.

Have a nice weekend.

--
chals