[Po4a-devel] Markdown & nowrap

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Tue Aug 18 22:09:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

Could you provide more details, please, such as links to the actual
file that you want to translate, and the po4a.conf file that you are
using?

You could give a try to the nobullets module option, maybe.

porefs,nowrap is absolutely not related. It's whether we should wrap
the reference comments (the line saying where the string was found) in
the po file. Absolutely not related :)

A workaround, rather brutal, is to edit your file
/usr/share/perl5/Locale/Po4a/Text.pm to forbid any kind of wrapping.

Search for such function calls: $self->translate(......)
and make sure that it is always "wrap" => 0, and never "wrap" => 1.
(also kill the "wrapcol" => ?? line)
(also replace the line >>"wrap" => $wrap<< by >>"wrap" => 0<<)

Tell me if it helps, and I'll try to implement a proper option for that.

Bye, Mt.