[Po4a-devel] po4a v0.47 released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Fri Aug 28 17:26:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

I just released a new version of po4a. The corresponding changelog
entries follows.

Enjoy, Mt.

        ___  _  _ _____
__   __/ _ \| || |___  |
\ \ / / | | | || |_ / /  Three months are gone already
 \ V /| |_| |__   _/ /
  \_/  \___(_) |_|/_/       (released 2015-08-28)

Man:
 * Fix: don't add supirious lines around \# lines (Debian's 786642)
   Thanks to David Prévot (bug report) and to Robert Luberda (patch)

Documentation:
 * Bugfix: poref is a command line option (Debian's #775707)
   Thanks to Guillem Jover for the report and the patch.

Translations:
 * Update Italian, thanks to Marco Ciampa.

Other:
 * Port our regex to Perl 5.22 (Debian's #788706)
   Thanks to Roderich Schupp for the report and patch.

Project resources:
 * We migrated from SVN to GIT.  All history has been converted.
   The project is still hosted on alioth, although an unofficial
   project was created on github (mquinson/po4a) to get the pull
   requests of the ones preferring the comfort of non free solutions.