[Po4a-devel] Translating tudu.1 manpage

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:23:49 UTC 2015

>> I downloaded tudu.1 manpage from
>> https://gitorious.org/tudu/tudu/raw/166d870180f75121398ce6265fb692ba7f965e97:data/tudu.1

I start over again with the translation of this manpage.
What i did follows.

I installed Pootle on my Desktop machine.
$ po4a-gettextize -f man -M utf-8 -m tudu.1 -p tudu.1.pot

I uploaded in Pootle this tudu.1.pot file.
Pootle converted it to PO file.
I translated the PO file into Hungarian language.
I downloaded this file from Pootle to a directory.
This directory has content:
tudu.1  tudu.1.po  tudu.1.pot

where
tudu.1 is the original english manpage.

Finally I want to convert the translation back to manpage format with command:
$ po4a-translate -f man -M utf-8 -m tudu.1 -p tudu.1.po -l Hu.tudu.1

but get the following message:
Discard the translation of tudu.1 (only 0% translated; need 80%).

What did I wrong?
Please, help me to reach my goal: to get the translated tudu.1 manpage!

--
Regards from Pal