[Po4a-devel] Texi support ?

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Sat Aug 5 21:21:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

sorry for the delay.

Search for "HOWTO add extra text to translations" in this page:
https://po4a.alioth.debian.org/man/man7/po4a.7.php

This should answer your questions. The addendum are rather tedious to
get right, because this mechanism is really prehistorical and stupid.
But it still reveals helpful in such situations.

HTH, Mt.