[Po4a-devel] po4a v0.52 released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Sat Aug 26 20:48:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm please to announce that I just released a new version of po4a,
right 6 months after the last one.

The most important change is certainly the new RubyDoc module,
contributed by Francesco Poli. Many many thanks to him, and long live
to the Ruby translation effort!

But this new version also contains a lot of good improvements,
contributed by many individuals. In addition, many used the new
Weblate interface to translate the program and documentation.
Thanks you guys !

The full release notes are available here:
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=po4a/po4a.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;

I hope to do another release by the end of the year at least, to keep
at two releases per year. I hope that the flow of patches will keep
up: if you want to improve something in po4a, now is the right time
for that :)

Thanks you all, and enjoy this new release.

Bye, Mt.

--
A few hours at the desk can very easily
be replaced by a few months in the lab.    -- old engineers saying