[Po4a-devel] Alioth is closing, po4a needs a new home very soon

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Thu Feb 8 08:17:06 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 09:04:15PM +0100, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > let me summarize the current state, cutting in the previous emails:
> >
> > 1) move the website
> >
> > Its source code is now hosted on github (and mirrored on
> > salsa.debian.org). Brian took care of having some storage from RedHat,
> > the po4a.org domain from Fedora. Both Brian and I have a push access
> > to the repository. Other could ask for one, if you want. Or simply
> > submit pull requests to po4a-website on github and we'll synchronize
> > things for you.
> >
> > Brian, could you please change what should be to finalize the
> > migration?
>
> We need a PR/edits to update links to our new source locations on GH, mailing list when, ready, etc.
>
> I'd also like someone other than me and a linkchecker to look at the site :)

I _want_ to help, (in my _very_ limited capabilities, please be patience)
so please add me to whatever list of things to do and to assign you are
compiling...

You already fixed something ... now the Italian translation of the site
is shown correctly (and I do no know why)!

:-)

Thank you in advance,
Best regards

--