[Po4a-devel] Alioth is closing, po4a needs a new home very soon

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Wed Feb 7 22:14:26 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 09:04:15PM +0100, Brian Exelbierd wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > let me summarize the current state, cutting in the previous emails:
> >
> > 1) move the website
> >

> We need a PR/edits to update links to our new source locations on GH, mailing list when, ready, etc.

I started, but more remains to be done here. I'll try to do more
tomorrow, if I find the time to.

> I'd also like someone other than me and a linkchecker to look at the site :)

Done, it looks exactly as before, which is good.

Also, I shut down the old site, pointing to the new one.

> > Thanks in advance. Do you want to be added to the
> > contributors of the github repositories?
>
> Happy to be added.  I'll send you a PR today with what I did to make this work on the new space.

Done.

> > 3) Move the list
> >
> > I think that Duck has all the informations to do the migration, and
> > that he will do what's needed before the end of the month.
>
> I know he was in a conference earlier this week.  I believe end of the month is a good timeframe.

No rush here. I wanted to keep the other posted, and to make sure that
you guys were not waiting for me on something.

Bye, Mt.

--
He that lives upon Hope will die fasting (Qui vit d'espoir mourra de faim).
   --- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack (1758).