[py3porters-devel] [Needs Audit] Debian Infra Depends

Aditya H meta1729 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:06:10 UTC 2015

I created an interactive SVG graph[1] using Graphviz from the data in
porting.csv. Click on the nodes to highlight relevant edges.
Oval-shaped nodes are main packages and diamond shaped nodes are
dependencies ("target packages").

Green diamond nodes are those packages whose Python 3 versions exist.
Green oval nodes are those which can be immediately ported to Python 3
because all its dependencies are green. Feel free to copy it. The
generator code is currently a bit hacky and it needs manual tweaking.

[1] https://sites.google.com/site/wwwmetacom/porting.svg?attredirects=0

Regards,
Aditya H