[py3porters-devel] Github org

Morten Linderud Morten at linderud.pw
Sun Apr 19 19:04:47 UTC 2015

https://github.com/Python3Porters

I created a Python3 Porter org on github. This org
should be used for libs and projects not strictly
for debian. Anything debian related should be pushed
to alioth, i'll be adding paultags former mail about
that. I believe this should be easier for projects
that use github, and would give people a lower barrier
of entry if they want to contribute to the project.

Please mail me your github name offlist if you want access
to the org.

Cheers,
Morten Linderud