[py3porters-devel] Pylons and snapshot.debian.org

Matt Singleton matt at xcolour.net
Mon Apr 20 14:24:54 UTC 2015

I'm going to put some additional info on the wiki when I get a chance today. At this point we have a rough plan, but I think we have a few more decisions to make before we can start really slogging forward. Once we lay the groundwork, I think this is the kind of project that will probably scale out pretty easily to multiple volunteers.

Justin and I have been chatting in #debian-python. I'm xcolour and he's justizin.

Matt