[py3porters-devel] Pylons and snapshot.debian.org

Manuel Riel manu at snapdragon.cc
Mon Apr 20 18:55:53 UTC 2015

Yeah. I just read that conversation. Many hugs..

The "Who is working on what?” will be really helpful. So I understand that there are some internal tools and also official packages to be ported?

After having a look around, I also found these documents relevant (posting them here for reference). Are those all relevant?

https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/
https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/