[py3porters-devel] Pylons and snapshot.debian.org

Matt Singleton matt at xcolour.net
Wed Apr 22 19:07:42 UTC 2015

Thanks for the feedback! I'm feeling the same way, but it's nice to have some backup. I've updated the wiki to reflect that decision.

I also realized that there's some shared DB code that I think makes sense to get ported before we start parallel work. I'm going to try to knock that out in the next day or two and then hopefully others who have expressed interest in collaborating on this will still be excited about getting involved!

Matt