[py3porters-devel] Porting of apt-listchanges to Python 3

James Lu glolol1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:52:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Upstream, is Python 2 support still wanted/preferred for apt-listchanges? The last commit in my GitHub repo may have broken support with it. If not, I'll see if I can clean up the code and remove the Python 2-specific parts from it sometime soon.

Right now, the debian/rules in my branch only builds one Python 3 package.

Best,
James