[Quantian-announce] New Quantian release 0.7.9.2 available

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Mar 5 03:35:07 UTC 2006

Ooops:

On 2 March 2006 at 10:25, Andreas Wallberg wrote:
| Hi Dirk!

I make two mistakes. First, my Quantian 0.7.9.2 announcement of a few days
ago didn't have its reply-to: header set to quantian-general, so Andreas
reply came to this list. Second when I just approved his post I was under the
(mistaken) impression that I was approving on quantian-general. These two
factors combined made for an unwarranted spamming of your inboxes.

My apologies -- I have always meant quantian-announce to be lowest-possible
volume and I'll try hard not to do this again.

Regards, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison