[Reportbug-maint] Merits of VCS tools and workflows

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 3 23:53:12 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 16:33, Ben Finney <ben+debian at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > These are facts of my experience with Subversion. Please stop
> > acting as though they don't exist.
>
> Now you told them! you never done this before.

At your insistence, I have explained my experiences and preferences. I
had no obligation to do so, because I wasn't pressing my choice of
tool on anyone else, and I still don't see the point of your line of
enquiry. But I hope whatever need you had is now satisfied.

> Of course all of them[1] are trapped in hell using svn... god only
> know how they can only do a simple change without dying...

Your consistent reliance on hyperbole is very tiring. I hope some time
in the future we can have a discussion without constant melodramatic
excursions.

--
 \                         “I'm a great lover, I'll bet.” —Emo Philips |
Ben Finney