[Reportbug-maint] Merits of VCS tools and workflows

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jul 4 12:39:49 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> You're still boring us with all the noise your bzr-svn interface add
> to every commit you do.

One more time, just so we're all clear: I have acknowledged this
problem since long before the beginning of this thread. I agree
entirely that it's annoying and want it to stop.

> Maybe when you'll stop acting like the host, while you're still a
> guess, and simply accept and respect the decision we made.

This doesn't appear to have *any* bearing on what I've said, nor on my
actions within this group. I was accepted here as an equal, and am
doing my best to behave as one.

Are you saying you'd prefer me to be a lesser member of this group in
some way? I can't see how else I'm supposed to take your consistent
sarcasm and castigating attitude, that seems to be unique to my
interactions with you.

--
 \            “Program testing can be a very effective way to show the |
  `\        presence of bugs, but is hopelessly inadequate for showing |