[Reportbug-maint] [reportbug] r538 - in /trunk: ./ debian/changelog reportbug.py

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:48:42 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 13:42, Ben Finney <ben+debian at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> The best approach I've seen to that is to fix the whitespace in
> separate changesets that *only* fix whitespace, keeping it out of
> other changesets.
>
>> Do you want me to file it or will you do?
>
> I don't personally have the need for that feature, so feel free to
> make the request.

what??? if you don't need such feature, why are you removing them form
changelog???

What I'm thinking is dch to remove every trailing whitespaces for the
current entry when exiting, so after having done some changes, thus
not generating noise, but "fixing" this particular situation in what
you've edited.