[Reportbug-maint] Reporbug - commits alioth mailing list

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 17 09:26:36 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> Since I want to experiment something this night, I find nothing
> better to do than setup a commit mailing list[1] on alioth.

I'm glad you and I are in agreement that there is more to maintaining
the package than directly fixing bugs :-)

> Giridhar, nothing against your setup on cia.navi.cx only that I
> think it's better keep this stuff all "in house".

Yes, that's my feeling also. I've always been hoping that someone (who
knows what the heck they're doing) would set up a CIA equivalent for
Debian specifically.

> Currently, noone is subscribed to that list: if you agree with its
> introdution, I can subscribe you to the ml, or you can do by
> yourself (ehm, I *hope* you can do, if I didn't screw up anything).

Thanks very much for setting this up.

I prefer to monitor such messages via Gmane, so I've submitted a
request at <URL:http://gmane.org/subscribe.php> to have the list added
to the service. I'll report back here when it's available.

--
 \        “Good morning, Pooh Bear,” said Eeyore gloomily. “If it is a |
  `\          good morning,” he said. “Which I doubt,” said he. —A. A. |