[Reportbug-maint] Reporbug - commits alioth mailing list

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 17 14:35:24 UTC 2008

Ben Finney <ben+debian at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> I prefer to monitor such messages via Gmane, so I've submitted a
> request at <URL:http://gmane.org/subscribe.php> to have the list added
> to the service. I'll report back here when it's available.

The 'reportbug-commits' list is now subscribed on Gmane, with the name
'gmane.linux.debian.alioth.reportbug.scm'
<URL:http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.alioth.reportbug.scm>.

(I suggested 'gmane.linux.debian.alioth.reportbug.commits' for the
forum name, but that was apparently overridden by the Gmane
administrators.)

--
 \       "You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he |
  `\                      was glad to get rid of it."  -- Groucho Marx |