[Reportbug-maint] New features in reportbug ?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sat Apr 18 21:31:19 UTC 2009

Hi Carl,
Let me first thank you for the huge work of triaging and patch
submitting you're doing, I'm hardly keeping up with it :)

2009/4/18 chaica <chaica at ohmytux.com>:
> I was reading some new features requested by users on the reportbug bts
> webpage and I was wondering if you reportbug maintainers have a priority
> list or wishlist of you own.

Well, no, there's no such list.

> I'm asking because if some of these feature requests seem good, I'm not
> sure reportbug team wish to integrate them in reportbug.

Well, feel free to work on what you like to most! :) There should be
no "we won't implement this feature not even with a gun at the head"
so any of them is fine.

If you really want to be sure, when you see a feature request you want
to work on, just ask if we feel positive to include it.

Cheers,