[Repositories-devel] One about repositories...

Juan M bvcelari at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:50:04 CET 2007

 <repositories-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>Hy to everyone, First apologise
about my english (i'm spanish). And now my
question... I'm making a repository... i've got a couple of python scripts
that maintenance the repository... The issue is that i'm looking for
extending my repository not only for dbian packages, i wanna maintenance the
source code too. I don't wanna a CSV whith the hole proyect, i just want to
handle the source inside the repository.... Someone could show me the way? o
gimme some light?.Thanks
Bvcelari