[Secure-testing-team] Broken testing propagation for some packages?

Moritz Muehlenhoff jmm at inutil.org
Wed Jul 6 10:29:43 UTC 2005

Joey Hess wrote:
> This would probably be a great time to put up a repository and begin
> doing some advisories.

Definitely, but I have to submit my thesis synopsis by thursday in a week
and pending Spanish exams the day after that, so my spare time is very
limited. I haven't done much on the DTSA processing script since I sent
it around, but at least it processes DTSA templates and generates
email announcements from it (these aren't signed yet, though). The functions
for updating a certain DTSA and generating an HTML overview is not done
yet, but it should be roughly usable already. It's still missing code for
processing SHA-1 checksums of the source and binary packages to be included
in the advisory, but I can add this tonight. I can commit the current version
this evening, or feel free to implement another solution.

Cheers,
        Moritz