[Secure-testing-team] Broken testing propagation for some packages?

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 14:47:16 UTC 2005

Moritz Muehlenhoff schrieb am Wednesday, den 06. July 2005:

> Joey Hess wrote:
> > This would probably be a great time to put up a repository and begin
> > doing some advisories.
>
> Definitely, but I have to submit my thesis synopsis by thursday in a week
> and pending Spanish exams the day after that, so my spare time is very
> limited. I haven't done much on the DTSA processing script since I sent

Time is tight for many right now as a number of us are embarking on
our travels to Debconf in Helsinki. Although I do not leave for
another day, I have a lot of work to wrap up before I go.

Hopefully someone has time available and can get a repository setup,
but if nobody has that time, perhaps we can discuss where that
repository could go. The most obvious candidate to me is on the alioth
machine. Although this resource is available, it may cause some security
concerns for people to have it there, due to the large number of
people who have access to the box. Perhaps its not an issue?

micah