[Secure-testing-team] changelog CAN autochecker

Andrew Pollock apollock at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 11:11:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 03:22:58AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I noticed this: http://people.ubuntu.com/~pitti/ubuntu-cve.html
>
> It's generated from the changelogs of packages in ubuntu. The script is
> linked at the bottom. I wonder if someone who knows python would be able
> to adapt that to scan the debian changelogs and either generate a
> similar page or better, add notes to CAN/list?

Ah, this probably explains why some address space that belongs to Mark
Shuttleworth slurps the living daylights out of changelogs.debian.net...

I'm trying to learn Python, so I might try and have a crack at this, but if
someone else has more time and clue, feel free...

regards

Andrew

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://linux.conf.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux