[Secure-testing-team] Kernel vulnerabilities in sarge-checks

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue Mar 22 12:32:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I noticed that while kernel vulns appear as kernel-source packages, we
are not tracking the various kernel-image packages. Should we not also
be doing this? As an example, I note that there are many
vulnerabilities fixed in kernel-source-2.6.8 2.6.8-14, but that
kernel-image-2.6.8-i386 has still not been built against it (and neither
has any bug been filed against it).

Cheers,