[Secure-testing-team] Kernel vulnerabilities in sarge-checks

Stefan Fritsch sfritsch at ph.tum.de
Tue Mar 22 13:24:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 13:32, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I noticed that while kernel vulns appear as kernel-source packages,
> we are not tracking the various kernel-image packages. Should we
> not also be doing this?

I think for now (i.e. before the freeze) we can leave this to the
kernel team. When we actually get near to release we should recheck
all kernel images. As there are several images per architecture this
would create a lot of bug reports and quite a bit of additional work
for the kernel team and us.

Cheers,
Stefan