[Secure-testing-team] Using a common repository for "embedded code copies" data

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Mon Jan 22 16:45:40 CET 2007

        Hi there,

 I noticed that there are two sources for the "embedded code copies"
 data:
 - in the Debian Wiki:
   <http://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies>
 - in the secure testing SVN:
   <http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/secure-testing/data/embedded-code-copies?op=file>

 Would it be possible for everybody to use the same repository?

 If it ends up being the SVN, could you please add Martin Pitt (mpitt on
 Alioth) and Kees Cook (I don't whether he has an Alioth login) who
 updated the wiki.d.o page regularly and often prepare Ubuntu security
 uploads?

 (PS: please Cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed)

   Thanks,
--
Loïc Minier <lool at dooz.org>