[Secure-testing-team] Re: Using a common repository for "embedded code copies" data

Kees Cook kees at outflux.net
Mon Jan 22 17:43:40 CET 2007

Hi Loïc,

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 04:45:40PM +0100, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  I noticed that there are two sources for the "embedded code copies"
>  data:
>  - in the Debian Wiki:
>    <http://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies>
>  - in the secure testing SVN:
>    <http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/secure-testing/data/embedded-code-copies?op=file>
>
>  Would it be possible for everybody to use the same repository?
>
>  If it ends up being the SVN, could you please add Martin Pitt (mpitt on
>  Alioth) and Kees Cook (I don't whether he has an Alioth login) who
>  updated the wiki.d.o page regularly and often prepare Ubuntu security
>  uploads?

Ah!  I didn't even know about the SVN tree.

My Alioth login is "keescook-guest", though I'd love to get a better one
without the -guest part.  :)

I'm happy to use either repo.  Does anyone have any suggestions on which
is "better" or more complete?

Thanks,

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net