[Secure-testing-team] Re: Using a common repository for "embedded code copies" data

Stefan Fritsch sf at sfritsch.de
Mon Jan 22 18:49:18 CET 2007

Hi,

On Monday 22 January 2007 17:43, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 04:45:40PM +0100, Loïc Minier wrote:
> >  I noticed that there are two sources for the "embedded code
> > copies" data:
> >  - in the Debian Wiki:
> >    <http://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies>
> >  - in the secure testing SVN:
> >
> > <http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/secure-testing/data/embedded-code-cop
> >ies?op=file>
> >
> >  Would it be possible for everybody to use the same repository?
> >
> >  If it ends up being the SVN, could you please add Martin Pitt
> > (mpitt on Alioth) and Kees Cook (I don't whether he has an Alioth
> > login) who updated the wiki.d.o page regularly and often prepare
> > Ubuntu security uploads?
>
> Ah!  I didn't even know about the SVN tree.

And I didn't know the wiki page. It seems to have started as a copy
from the SVN list in 2006/01. I have updated the SVN list with the
changes from the wiki.

I somewhat prefer the SVN list (easier to change (for me ;) ), changes
appear on d-t-s-commits, grepable), but wouldn't mind the wiki
either.

More opinions?

Cheers,
Stefan