[Secure-testing-team] DTSA announcements

Steffen Joeris steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de
Tue Sep 4 05:16:52 UTC 2007

Hi

> On making the team more visible: Maybe it would be nice if our NMU
> strike force (mostly white+nion, I guess) could maintain a list what
> packages they NMU for security reasons. We might want to mention the
> number in the next "bits from testing security team" mail.
I added a new list into svn data/NMU/list . There we can add all the NMUs for
unstable we are doing for the testing-security team.
Not quite sure, if they should be integrated into the tracker somehow.
I added my NMUs out of my memory, I might have missed some though :/

@nion: Please add your NMUs as well.

Cheers
Steffen