[Secure-testing-team] xine issues

Steffen Joeris steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de
Tue Dec 16 20:17:12 UTC 2008

Hi

There are a few security issues (list below), which are still marked as TODO
in our security tracker and I would like to hear your comments.
Nico has done a great job tracking several of them down and I started to have
a look as well, but since there were so many in one go, it would greatly be
appreciated, if you could provide us with the necessary information.
Could you please point us to the version it was fixed in (if it's already
fixed) and the exact point in the code, preferrably with a patch?

Cheers
Steffen

List of still open issues in the tracker:

http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-5241