[Secure-testing-team] xine issues

Nico Golde debian-secure-testing+ml at ngolde.de
Tue Dec 16 21:57:42 UTC 2008

Hi,
* Steffen Joeris <steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de> [2008-12-16 22:35]:
> There are a few security issues (list below), which are still marked as TODO
> in our security tracker and I would like to hear your comments.
> Nico has done a great job tracking several of them down and I started to have
> a look as well, but since there were so many in one go, it would greatly be
> appreciated, if you could provide us with the necessary information.
> Could you please point us to the version it was fixed in (if it's already
> fixed) and the exact point in the code, preferrably with a patch?

Note that we still have to validate the patches as well as
some of them looked incomplete. Maybe you could give Steffen
access to #xine-private on oftc as well so he can join the
discussions in irc, that's a bit faster than mailing :)

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion at jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF