[Secure-testing-team] testing-security / secure-testing web page and data

Andreas Barth aba at not.so.argh.org
Wed Apr 8 13:17:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

we had a short discussion today on these pages and the data on IRC.

The conclusions were / what needs to be done:

1. The web page should be moved into regular webwml (at least what's
needed), and a redirect be enabled;

2. debsecan will be continued to stay where it is (or move to another
host);

3. all the other content (ftp/dists, ...) is moved away and purged
after being retired for some time;

Comments on this? Any takers for 1.? (I'll work on 2 and 3.)

Unless someone disagrees, I'd do the parts of 3. that can even be done
now ASAP (and probably move all to another host due to traffic).

Cheers,
Andi