[Secure-testing-team] testing-security / secure-testing web page and data

Moritz Muehlenhoff jmm at inutil.org
Wed Apr 8 15:45:41 UTC 2009

Andreas Barth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we had a short discussion today on these pages and the data on IRC.
>

> The conclusions were / what needs to be done:
>
> 1. The web page should be moved into regular webwml (at least what's
> needed), and a redirect be enabled;

When it's moved into webwml the information should be revised, much of
the information referring to testing security actually applies to
security support for all suites.

Alternatively we can move it all to wiki.debian.org. webwml is a horrible
mess and moving the content into webml will only limit the amount of
people who can make changes to the website.

Cheers,
        Moritz