[Secure-testing-team] debconf9

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Sun Jul 26 13:13:40 UTC 2009

* Micah Anderson <micah at riseup.net> [2009-07-24 11:40-0400]:
> * Nico Golde <debian-secure-testing+ml at ngolde.de> [2009-07-24 11:02-0400]:
> > Hi,
> > * Luciano Bello <luciano at debian.org> [2009-07-23 22:34]:
> > > I'm at debconf9. Are any of you here too?
> >
> > Yes I am sitting in the hacklab currently. How many of s
> > are/will be present? Does it make sense to schedule a
> > BoF? I know at least Moritz is going to join us. Who else
> > will be here?
>
> I'm here, Rhonda is here, Maulkin is here, some of the buildd,
> ftp-master, RM folks are here (sgran, zobel, luk, aba, Ganneff, weasel,
> others), and some people who have been involved in some capacity at some
> point (madduck, joeyh... it could be very useful.

So the doodle results are giving us a number of options, including 6
minutes ago. I think we should pass on that one, and instead schedule it
a day or two from now so that everyone has some time to realize the
situation.

So, I'll make unilateral decision that we will do this on the 29th at
4pm (16:00).

I suspect that this is more intended to be a discussion amongst the
involved security folks, rather than a general purpose BoF or
presentation. However, would anyone have an objection to scheduling it
on penta? That would mean other people would show up, which could be a
distraction, or a recruiting opportunity, depending on how you see it.

Since I haven't been involved recently, nor was it my idea to organize
this BoF, I also dont have particular agenda items in mind. So, topics
for an agenda?

micah