[Secure-testing-team] TOP SECRET SEND YOUR TEL./FAX..musa_usman102 at yahoo.de/musa_usman102 at yahoo.de @@@

Musa Usman musausman4x04 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 16:40:31 UTC 2009

You are invited to "TOP SECRET SEND YOUR TEL./FAX..musa_usman102 at yahoo.de/musa_usman102 at yahoo.de @@@".

By your host Musa Usman:

     Date:		Wednesday November 25, 2009

     Time:		4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear friend I received encouraging information about you and how trust worhty you are.I am delighted with such a useful information My name is Mr.Musa Usman I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of a bank here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum US$27.5 million us dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you,so that the money can be release to your account as the next of kin. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me Tel..Fax...1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you soonest Reply me with this email address musa_usman102 at yahoo.de

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/musausman4x04?v=126&a1=0&iid=FxAGHZx%40ckQ3%40ecEghh6t%403%40NNgk%40hFPeh%406lx%40%40&igid=mhaEvNpbflp7%40c7UDx%4044pd%40BYgzalh8Bx%40-T47%40rov%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: