[Secure-testing-team] TOP SECRET SEND YOUR TEL../FAX..FOR DETAILS TO:khazimtahiru11 at yahoo.com

Khazim Tahiru khazimtahiru15 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 09:31:49 UTC 2009

You are invited to "TOP SECRET SEND YOUR TEL../FAX..FOR DETAILS TO:khazimtahiru11 at yahoo.com".

By your host Khazim Tahiru:

Dear friend, I have prayed to God Almighty for a honest business partner who will help me for the transfer of this US$27.5MILLION DOLLARS into his foreign Bank account number. I am a Banker by proffession, and my name is Mr.Khazim Tahiru from Burkina Faso, this sum of money belonged to one of our late customer who died along with his entier family in a plane crash leaving nobody behind to come for the claim. He was a Gold /Diamond dealer.send your tel../Fax..for details. MR.KHAZIM TAHIRU

     Date:		Saturday September 26, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/khazimtahiru15?v=126&a1=0&iid=7xBgMqzCBO%404aHZM9hhf4b3%40KdNT%40hFTm%40%40rIh%40%40&igid=whBfxgrCEOY8%40Cy8Lxp%40Ywd%40cuEQanlVF%40%4095U7cRwv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: