[Secure-testing-team] GOLD COAST MINERS COMPANY

GOLD COAST MINERS COMPANY goldcoastminersmin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 00:40:28 UTC 2011

Dear Sir.

We hope that this letter will meet you well. May I use this short medium to introduce our company and its activities to you. Liberty mining company Limited, is one of the leading names in Bogosu-Prestea Area, South West Ghana mining zone. It is also the main sales representative company in the zone and Ghana at large. Liberty mining company limited in collaboration with Lar Pite company limited is offering for sales Pure Gold Dust and uncut Diamonds on a FOB or C.I.F bases. The Gold is of the following:

(1): Product – AU Gold Dust(Alluvial).

(2): Purity – 96.65 %.

(3): Quality – 22karat plus.

(4): Origin – Ghana West Africa .

(5): Price - $28,000. Per kilo

(6): Quantity - 350 and Above.

(7): Payments–Bank T/T,Cash Payment,Irrevocable B.G or SBLC.

(8): Delivery – By Air. Our Diamonds are of very good and Hi quality. Origin is Ghana and Sierra Leone but all transaction held in Ghana . We are also agents to real certified Crude Oil seller from Africa and Kuwait . We source end buyers, agents and brokers worldwide. Should you be interested in our product, feel free to contact us at the email address below (goldcoastminersmin at yahoo.com) Best regards, Miss Fatima Kone