[DSE-Announce] SELinux backports updated, logrotate backport fixed

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Sun Feb 12 22:11:24 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've updated my SELinux backports on selinux.alioth.debian.org, adding
the latest "shadow" package (which should resolve issues when running
useradd)
and fixing my backport of logrotate (which was not SELinux enabled, so
you lose your SELinux attributes on log rotation, especially
on /var/log/wtmp).
If you notice any issues, please tell me.

Anyone running SERefPolicy on Debian yet? Please send me your
experiences, and whether you are interested in forming a serefpolicy
debian packaging team.
(Oh, and tell me about your requirements for using a packaged policy,
too...)

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
 Nothing prevents happiness like the memory of happiness. --- A. Gide //\