[DSE-Announce] Experimental repository for SELinux created

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Fri Feb 17 01:45:02 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've created an experimental packages repository at
deb http://selinux.alioth.debian.org/experimental ./

Which contains mostly untested packages. I'm right at this minute
building packages of current CVS versions of libsemanage, libsepol,
checkpoliy and
policycoreutils.
The reference policy packages have been moved into this repository, too.
They are also untested, because I ran into errors trying to link them
into a proper policy, and was told that I should try CVS version of the
utilities
on #selinux in Freenode... so I'm building these utilities now...

I hope that these packages are okay for Ubuntu users... otherwise grab
the source and rebuild. We definitely should join our efforts.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.   //\