[DSE-User] SELinux on Etch

pietro pietro at riseup.net
Fri Apr 27 00:38:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I installed and configured SELinux following the wiki[0] instructions. I
haven't changed to enforce mode yet because there lot's of audit
messages when I'm booting and when I run some programs.
'check-selinux-installation' complains about "Old style ttys", but I
removed the static tty/ptys. It seems they get created during the boot
process. How do I prevent the static tty/ptys from being created? Should
I file bugs against the policy or the individual packages for the audit
messages?

Pietro.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux/Setup