[DSE-User] SELinux on Etch

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Sun Apr 29 15:22:11 UTC 2007

Hi,
> I don't know how to make udev not create the device nodes, it is possible to
> do, please let me know if you discover the trick.

Actually the SELinux-basics package tries to prevent udev from creating
them by shipping a udev rules file for that. Still they are sometimes
created. Maybe something was changed in udev after I had written them.

But yes, they aren't a serious thing, especially not with targeted.

We have bigger issues such as #336138 (lzo execstack problems, which
breaks openvpn on SELinux)

Any idea if we can get these patches into stable-proposed-updates maybe?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  There is no branch of mathematics, however abstract, which may not  //\